NOR – 270 Infant School plus 30 Nursery Unit
Our current Headteacher is moving on to new challenges and the Governors of Hillborough Infant School are seeking a passionate, progressive and dynamic individual to lead the school with effect from January 2020.
The ideal candidate will build upon the great foundations established by the current Headteacher and deliver our school vision of “every child is of equal worth”. We believe that learning should be engaging, purposeful and challenging through a creative curriculum.
During the current Head’s five years she has established a very successful school with a strong ethos of teamwork, resulting in an Ofsted judgement of Good with “strong and effective leadership and pupil attainment remaining above national average for several years”. The school reflects the diverse community in the South of Luton and provides an excellent educational foundation to 3 – 7 year olds before they move to the adjoining junior school. There is also a before and after school (and most holidays) Out of School Club.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this Infant and Nursery school who:
- have the ability and ambition to enhance existing achievements
- have proven leadership, management and communication skills
- will engage with all members of our community
- is committed to taking a holistic approach
- will provide clear strategic and inspirational direction for staff to achieve the best outcomes for pupils
We offer a:
- supportive community consisting of staff, parents and the Governing Body
- caring, nurturing and inspiring environment
- well maintained/ well equipped school
This is a wonderful opportunity to lead an excellent team, who have high expectations of themselves but most importantly the children. We are extremely proud of our children and know that our new headteacher will be aspirational, committed and driven to move the school to outstanding for our community.
Visits to the school are encouraged and we would be delighted to show you around by prior arrangement. Telephone (01582) 725764.
Please apply on the LBC website