An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual with an excellent track record in education, who will be committed to our Catholic ethos and provide strategic vision and leadership for our school. The governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher who is energetic, dynamic and able to inspire a strong team of dedicated staff in striving for excellence and providing a rich, memorable education for our pupils.
“The success of the curriculum, the impact of good teaching and the outstanding quality of care, guidance and support are seen in the students’ success in examinations across the ability range. The impact is seen also in students’ excellent personal development and attitudes to learning.” (OFSTED 2018)
Saint Bede’s Catholic High School is a thriving, oversubscribed and highly successful school. It is situated in the pleasant resort town of Lytham St. Anne’s with easy access to the motorway network.
The successful candidate will be:
• a practising Catholic with a strong faith commitment and a clear vision for Catholic Education
• an inspirational and visionary leader with a passion for teaching and learning
• an excellent motivator, communicator and role model to staff and pupils
• able to demonstrate successful leadership and management skills and have relevant experience
• enthusiastic and have the ability to inspire staff to meet the academic and pastoral needs of our pupils
• knowledgeable of current educational issues with the ability to plan strategically and financially.
APPLICATION FORM AND FURTHER DETAILS: Mrs S Kelly, Headteacher’s PA, 01253 737 174, firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH 2021 (12 noon)
Our Catholic school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and supporting references.
Saint Bede's Catholic High School
Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
We aim to reflect the true Christian values proclaimed in the Gospel and seek to provide a caring community in which young people can grow as balanced individuals, morally, intellectually and spiritually, and so participate fully in...