A vibrant Church school community in Marylebone is looking for an inspirational Headteacher
We are looking for a leader who:
- Has a love of teaching and learning
- Has the vision to build on what we do best, extend our capacity for excellence in all
- areas of school life and lead us, by example, through the next phase of our journey
- Can inspire every child to take pride in being the best they can be
- Relishes the possibilities for developing a wonderful school site
We can offer you:
- A community with shared values fostered by a Christian ethos that underpins our drive to offer an outstanding start in life to every child in our school.
- Spirited, caring, curious and open-minded pupils.
- An effective leadership team
- A strong staff team
- An engaged and committed Governing Body
- Outstanding opportunities for your professional development
Please do come and visit us – we will gladly show you around our school
Closing date: 23 April 2018
Shortlisting: 26 April 2018
Interview date: 10 May 2018
School visits: week beginning 16th April (please note that visits will be considered as part of the interview process if shortlisted)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check.
To arrange a visit please contact Sarah Bedford, the Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role further please contact the Chair of Governors, Sarah Bedford: email@example.com
St Mary’s Bryanston Square Enford Street, London W1H 1DL, TEL: 020 7641 4130