Headteacher (from September 2020)
Group 4 L21- L27 Inner London Rate
L21 – L27 Inner London £72,943- £83,288
Roll: 623 (including 104 place nursery)
Our much-valued Headteacher is retiring at the end of the academic year and we are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader, from 1st September 2020, committed to continuing to deliver the highest quality educational provision for the young people at Cranmer primary school.
We are a three form of entry, truly inclusive school, fully committed to both supporting and challenging all members of our diverse community.
At our last Ofsted inspection (June 2018), we were judged to be Good.
“You have developed and empowered a strong and collaborative leadership team since the previous inspection. You and your able senior and middle leaders strive for the school to improve further by utilising methods based on educational research.”
The person appointed will be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of leading major school improvement as a deputy or Assistant head or Headteacher
- Exceptional leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire the Cranmer community
- A strong commitment to inclusion and a well-developed understanding of how to deliver this for all pupils
- A caring, forward-thinking and collaborative approach to school improvement
- Deep understanding of and commitment to the Cranmer Values and Vision
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and hard-working staff team.
- Well-motivated, happy and confident children.
- A supportive governing body.
- An excellent range of resources and wonderful school buildings set within extensive grounds.
You will build on ‘The Cranmer Way’, a culture where pupils and staff are encouraged to be creative, empowered and collaborative both within and beyond the classroom. You will lead by example and be able to inspire our dedicated staff team, our diverse student body, governors, parents and others to ensure that every student achieves their best. If that sounds like you, and you wish to lead our Cranmer family, then we would love to hear from you.
Candidates who wish to visit the school and have an informal chat with the Headteacher are very welcome. We have set aside a morning and afternoon session on Thursday 12th December 2019 and Thursday 9th January 2020 so that all candidates have the opportunity to see our school in action.
Please email Genene Kerr on email@example.com to organise a time for your visit.
Completed forms to be returned by Noon on Monday 13th January 2020 and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 13th January 2020
Interviews: 23rd & 24th January 2020
As an equal opportunities’ employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community, including persons with disabilities.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced Disclosure Check will be undertaken on all applicants.