Reported as “Good” by a recent Ofsted evaluation, we are a large and vibrant foundation school, where the vision, values and ethos of the school are central to everything that prepares our children for the ever-changing world.
We are seeking a headteacher who is:
· an inspirational leader who is dynamic and forward thinking
· an excellent practitioner who is passionate about children’s holistic learning
· a strategic thinker who is able to translate the school’s vision into practice
· an ambitious leader who has the skills to deliver the highest standards of achievement
· an excellent communicator who can build effective relationships with all stakeholders
We will offer:
· happy, enthusiastic and well-motivated pupils who are very proud of their school
· a rich, balanced and broad-based curriculum
· a creative and hard-working staff with a strong sense of commitment to the school
· an active and supportive governing board, dedicated to moving the school forward
· opportunities to develop leadership capacity within the school
If you are interested in this post, we would welcome a visit from you on either the afternoon of Monday 29 or Tuesday 30 January. Please contact our School Business Manager, Mrs Mandy Britnell on 01908 616060 or email Mandy.Britnell@Portfields.org to arrange.
To apply please fill in the application form by clicking the "Apply now" button and contact Judith Cumino on 01908 253116 or email HTRecruitment@Milton-keynes.gov.uk for any further information.
Closing date: 12:00 noon, Monday 19 February
Shortlisting: Thursday 22 February
Interview: Thursday 8 March
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
It’s ability, not disability that counts.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.