Holne Chase is a well-established and well regarded community school, which under the leadership of our current headteacher and a strong leadership team, has made significant progress and was rated good at our last Ofsted inspection.
Following the retirement of our headteacher we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative leader who will have the skills and experience to build on the work of the previous leadership and continue to maintain high expectations and raise the achievements of our school to the next level.
The school has developed a strong partnership with parents and the wider community and we are committed to seek out and provide the very best opportunities for every child in the school.
We are seeking a headteacher who is:
• Ambitious for the school and all its pupils
• A leader who recognises excellence and know how to achieve it
• Able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
• An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
• Passionate about learning and is determined to improve outcomes for all children
• A leader with a strong track record of school improvement
• A team player who inspires others
• Creative and has the imagination and vision to lead our school to become all it can be.
We will offer:
• A dedicated and professional staff team committed to raising standards and attainment
• A very supportive governing body
• A strong and experienced leadership team and teachers able to deliver excellent teaching
• Well developed community partnerships and supportive parents and families
• An opportunity for a strong leader to make a real difference.
We would welcome a visit from you to see what a good school Holne Chase is. Please contact our school office at email@example.com to arrange.
Please send your application to Judith Cumino at HTRecruitment@Milton-keynes.gov.uk
Closing date: 09:00 on Monday 25 March
Selection day: Friday 26 April
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
It’s ability, not disability that counts. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Holne Chase Primary School, Buckingham Road, Bletchley MK3 5HP