Situated in the historic town of Newport Pagnell on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, Tickford Park Primary School is proud of its committed teaching staff, happy children and inclusive ethos. We work with each individual child to ensure they realise their potential in a caring, varied and stimulating learning environment.
The governing board is seeking to appoint a headteacher who can maintain the ethos of the school whilst leading it to regain its status as the ‘good’ school we know and believe it to be. Since being rated as ‘requiring improvement’ many positive changes have already been made. We are ready to welcome new approaches and ways of thinking to ensure we achieve our ambitious targets for the school.
What we’re looking for:
· A strong communicator who can challenge, support and empower the team and
question how things are currently done to ensure the school has the best strategies in
place to achieve what it needs to
· Someone who can hit the ground running with fresh ideas to ensure that teaching is fully
focused on improving pupils’ progress
· Share our ethos to ensure our children feel supported, safe, confident and most
We can offer you:
· Support from a committed and hard-working team of teaching and other staff as well as
the full governing board and of course, the children
· The opportunity to really make your mark and get the school back to where it deserves
· A lovely school setting allowing for outside learning across the curriculum which helps
the children grow and nurtures a flexible way of teaching and learning
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Heather Dean on 01908 610431 or
email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Monday 18 June at noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19 June 2018
Interviews: Monday 25 June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.