This is the headteacher appointment you have been waiting for!
Necton Church of England VA Primary School is a school that requires improvement (Ofsted November 2017). It is a very popular school with 199 children currently on roll (maximum capacity 210). The partnership of staff, pupils, parents/carers and the governing body is united in its vision to provide an innovative and creative curriculum, both inside and outside the classroom, where all our pupils are nurtured and inspired to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- An extremely positive, talented and hardworking staff team.
- Enthusiastic children who love coming to school.
- A caring, supportive ethos based upon Christian values.
- Strong links with the local community.
- A supportive and welcoming team of governors.
- Excellent resources and facilities within a beautiful setting.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong intellectual abilities and the capacity to inspire all members of the school community.
- A genuine empathy with the principles which underpin the school.
- Passion, commitment and dedication.
- The drive and expertise to support our ambition to become an outstanding school.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
If this is you and you are a senior leader, deputy headteacher or headteacher, we would love to hear from you. We would encourage candidates to visit the school on an informal basis so that you can fully appreciate what a wonderful school Necton Primary truly is.
To arrange a school visit, please contact our School Secretary, Mrs Joanne Oxborough.
Direct Dial: Tel: 01760 722975
Fax: 01760 720992
How to apply
Information and details of how to apply available via website www.educationjobfinder.org.uk
Closing Date: Sunday 18th February 2018
Shortlisting: Week beginning Monday 26th February 2018
Interviews: Thursday 8th and Friday 9th March 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post holder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.