The Governors of Catton Grove Primary School in Norwich are looking to appoint a new Head Teacher for the commencement of the 2020-21 academic year. This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious, innovative and visionary leader with a proven track record to continue the development of our school from Good to Outstanding.
We are looking for an experienced Leader who:
- Is innovative, organised and passionate about improving educational standards;
- Has the vision, enthusiasm and energy to continue to grow the school’s profile within the local community;
- Is committed to every child achieving his or her evolving potential emotionally, academically and socially, so they are well prepared for life beyond primary school;
- Will use their innovative and enthusiastic leadership qualities to support the strong teamwork of the school and ensure our dedicated staff continue to thrive, grow and develop;
- Is an outstanding educator, passionate about teaching and learning and able to instil and nurture this in all children and staff;
- Is approachable with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels through excellent communication skills;
- Will be a champion of the highest standards of safeguarding and promoting the positive health, and well-being of pupils & staff;
- Is excited by the proposition of leading our wonderful school.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to lead a Good school;
- Diverse, enthusiastic children from across 33 nationalities who make good progress as they strive for excellence.
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and hard-working SLT, teachers and support staff deeply committed to raising educational standards;
- An opportunity to be part of a nurturing school with close connections to our local Schools’ Cluster helping support and raise standards across the City.
- Great indoor and outdoor sports facilities, a vibrant arts and performance scene complemented by an award-winning music department.
- A dedicated and committed Governing Body with strong links in the local community.
About Catton Grove Primary School
We are a large primary school (687 pupils) located just over two miles north of the City centre in an area of social deprivation and our school is rooted at the centre of the community. From our provision for 2-year-old children unit right through our Early Years, Foundation and three stream intake KS1 and KS2, we have fostered a vibrant school community in a challenging part of the city.
We endeavour to create opportunities for our pupils to excel in whatever areas they show interest, talent or enthusiasm for. We have developed numerous Junior County Tennis and Football champions and we regularly host student teachers and international pupils from across Europe. Our children also participate in numerous community arts, musical and science events across the city each year.
To arrange a school visit please contact the school office - Tel: 01603 426728 or email: email@example.com please see Information Pack for further details.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
For an Information Pack and access to the online application form, please go to – www.educationjobfinder.org.uk
Closing date: 8 December 2019
Interview dates: 15 & 16 January 2020
Catton Grove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.