The governing body is seeking to appoint a Headteacher for September 2018.
Monkseaton Middle school is a Middle deemed Secondary, Foundation Trust School and has an average academic profile on entry. It is one of four middle schools in the Local Authority working within a three-tier system, with eight feeder first schools, two high schools and is part of the North Tyneside Learning Trust.
This is happy school in which children enjoy their learning and staff enjoy working.
The post offers an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and committed individual who has demonstrated that:
- They are an inspirational teacher and leader
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record of raising achievement
- Have demonstrable success in raising standards and meeting challenging targets
- Have a proven record of leadership and management at a senior level and can demonstrate a range of effective leadership styles to inspire and develop staff and students
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a versatile thinker who can look forwards and outwards to develop and champion innovative solutions
- Have vision, enthusiasm and creativity
- Lead by example and work as part of a thriving school community
- Can inspire, motivate and develop others
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an imaginative and creative leader to work in a supportive environment. You will be able to demonstrate the talent, interpersonal skills and a range of leadership strategies required to inspire and motivate staff and students alike. The ideal candidate will be an outstanding teaching practitioner and leader. Above all, you must have a passion for working with children and young people.
Application forms and further details are available from the Executive Headteacher’s PA, email@example.com or by contacting her on 0191 2979700.
Completed forms should be submitted by email to the above or by post to Mrs Gillian Telford C/O, Monkseaton High School, Seatonville Road, Monkseaton NE25 9EQ
Monkseaton Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure will be sought along with other relevant employment checks deemed appropriate.
Closing Date: 10am 28th March 2018