Vacancy for a teaching Head, from April 2018
Sutton on the Forest Primary School is set in the heart of the pretty village of Sutton on the Forest, five miles north of the York ring road. The school currently has 75 pupils on roll.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead the school through its next stage of develop-ment. As such, the Governing Body, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspiring Headteacher who is committed to achieving excellent outcomes for all our learners.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning, with a proven track record in raising standards
- has the experience to provide strong leadership, with the ability to bring out the best in everyone
- has the vision and leadership skills to develop the true potential of every child
- demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in partnership with staff, Governors and parents
- will fully uphold the Christian values and ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- hardworking and happy children
- supportive and determined Governors who are dedicated to a vision of educational excellence, with a commitment to your continuing professional development
- a team of caring and committed staff
- an opportunity to work in close partnership with schools in our local cluster
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school prior to making an application. We have arranged for visits to take place on 9 January 2018 (afternoon) and 11 January 2018 (evening).
For an application pack and further details, please contact the school office on 01347 810230 or by email: email@example.com
Closing date: 18 January 2018
Interview dates: 7-9 February 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commit-ment. We will require successful applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.