The governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated leader with a proven track record of outstanding practice. We are looking for an experienced leader who can ensure we provide an excellent education for all our students, build on the successes of the current Head, whilst securing advancement of the schools achievements through its strong Catholic ethos and practices as evidenced by outstanding judgement in the 2013 Section 48 inspection. With a Section 5 Ofsted inspection in June 2017 where leaders are outward looking and work with a wide range of schools from the diocese, LA and beyond. Ofsted 2017
The successful applicant will:
- be an existing Head or aspiring Deputy Head wishing for further exciting challenges
- be a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and a clear vision of Catholic education
- ensure that all students are valued as individuals
- promote the highest standards of teaching and learning
- commit to maintaining and further developing partnerships between our school, parents, parishes and the wider community
- have the vision and interpersonal leadership skills to take our school forward.
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to visit the school. To arrange this or to request an application pack please contact the Clerk to the Governors,
Mrs J Lemm on email@example.com or call 01405 860276
Closing date: 26 February 2018 at 12 noon
Shortlisting: 27 February 2018 at 6pm
Interviews: 19 & 20 March 2018
Holy Family Catholic High is a Leeds Diocesan School situated in the southernmost tip of North Yorkshire, with excellent road links to the M62, M1 and M18.The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.