Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, our successful and growing school requires a new Headteacher from September 2018.
Our staff would like a Headteacher who:
- is approachable
- is an effective manager
- has a clear vision
- is a motivational leader
- is a good communicator
The Governors are looking for a new school leader who has:
- the ability to engage and build strong relationships with all stakeholders in the best interest of the school
- the vision and ambition to build on the current foundations to make Barry Primary an ‘outstanding’ school
- the passion and commitment to inspire the highest standards of teaching and learning across the school
The Parents would like a Headteacher who:
- has the potential of the children at the forefront of their approach
- is firm but fair
- maintains an ‘open door’ policy
- has high expectations of all
- is a strong leader
- A growing and successful school that is ambitious for the future
- A supportive Governing Body, parents and staff
- Lively, creative children
- Plenty of opportunity for the right person to ‘make your mark’
Our website, www.barryprimary.com contains key information about our school, however visits are encouraged and have been arranged for the dates below, please contact the school office to arrange a time.
Monday 19th February at 1.30pm
Tuesday 20th February at 4.30pm
Wednesday 21st February at 9.30am
Please download our application pack and relevant documents and apply by email directly to email@example.com before the closing date. If you have any queries regarding the position please contact Nicola Smith, School Business Manager.
Closing date: 5pm Friday 2nd March 2018
All posts are subject to suitable references and an enhanced DBS check. Barry Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.