“…putting children first…”
Ofsted report: an outstanding school; the leadership and management are outstanding; the behaviour and safety of pupils is outstanding; the quality of teaching is outstanding; the achievement of pupils is outstanding; the early years provision is outstanding
The Governing body of Whitehills Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding senior leader with a proven track record.
Whitehills Primary School is based in Kingsthorpe, Northampton with 419 pupils on roll.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to safeguarding children
- has vision and clear strategic thinking
- has excellent communication skills
- has an innovative and creative approach
- has the capacity to inspire and motivate
- is committed to high standards of teaching and learning and the professional development of staff
- Works with staff, parents, pupils and governors to develop a clear vision for the school
- Is a proven leader and manager with good interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- well-motivated and enthusiastic children
- a committed, hard-working team of staff
- a supportive governing body, involved in the development of the school
- positive links with parents and the local community
- supportive parents
- a friendly working environment
- a strong and effective leadership team
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged with the school office.
Application packs are available from the school office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 30th November 2016.
Interviews will be held on Friday 9th December 2016.
Whitehills Primary School
Acre Lane, Northampton, NN2 8DF
Tel: 01604 843780