“The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is one of the strongest sponsors operating in the East Midlands, with a track record of successfully improving underperforming schools...”
Department for Education, 2015 (Leicester Mercury)
Following our recent expansion and in line with our ambitious strategic vision, this is an exceptional opportunity to join our pioneering Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Headteacher with senior leadership experience to drive forward excellent outcomes at Warren Primary Academy - an ‘Outstanding’ school.
At the heart of our Trust is the development of outstanding leaders. We empower individuals in our schools to provide the highest quality education, enabling every pupil to realise their full potential. We have also been recognised by Ofsted as a leading academy sponsor, securing rapid and sustainable improvement through the research and application of best practice across operational areas.
Warren Primary Academy is a successful and happy school where our children are encouraged to be their best, develop their interests and talents and become caring, considerate members of the wider community. We are privileged to receive excellent support from parents for all areas of school life and have a highly skilled, dedicated team of teaching and support staff working together to deliver success.
This is an exciting prospect for a compelling leader with an impressive track record of success to inspire and empower the community of Warren Primary Academy.
In this role, you will:
- develop and apply your vision for Warren Primary Academy;
- determine, implement and monitor the quality of teaching and learning across the academy;
- ensure the efficient and effective deployment of staff and resources;
- hold accountability for the performance of Warren Primary Academy;
- lead, empower and drive staff to achieve success.
To be successful, you will:
- demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent learning from creative concepts to practical application;
- hold a track record in raising teaching standards, ensuring progression and attainment for all pupils with a desire to embed a culture of continuous development for all;
- possess extensive interpersonal skills to create and effectively communicate the academy vision to all key stakeholders;
- be a great teacher - as a leader of teaching, we are searching for an individual who understands what great learning looks like in the classroom and recognises how to achieve it;
- inspire, motivate, empower and lead all to achieve.
Visits: Scheduled opportunities to visit are: Wednesday, 14th March, Monday, 19 March (08:30-12:00) or Wednesday, 21st March
To arrange a visit, please email Kristina Lloyd-Fisher, HR Business Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09:00 Monday, 26th March 2018
Selection process: Monday, 16th April & Tuesday, 17th April in Nottingham (please ensure you are available on these dates)