We have an outstanding and ambitious vision - do you?
The Ad Meliora Academy Trust is small and recently formed and currently comprises Reffley Academy, St Edmund’s Academy and Blenheim Park Academy. We have a strong commitment and vision to ensure excellence in all the academies within the Trust.
The Directors are seeking to appoint an experienced, motivated and ambitious Head teacher who shares our vision of outstanding outcomes and progress for all pupils within a caring and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Become the Head teacher of Reffley Academy, to lead a team of senior and middle leaders and dedicated teachers to improve outcomes in all areas of the academy.
- Undertake the role of Deputy Chief Executive Headteacher, working with the Chief Executive Headteacher and collaborating with staff throughout the Trust as part of the Trust leadership team.
- Develop and enhance CPD which impact on pupil attainment and progress.
- Have high expectations for oneself and others.
- Accept that only the best is good enough.
- Believe that all children can achieve.
- Be given the opportunity to further an ambitious career.
- Be able to build capacity by developing leadership in others.
In return we offer you:
- Children who are encouraged to achieve their full potential in all areas of academy life.
- Teachers who strive to ensure the progress and achievement of every pupil.
- A highly capable and dedicated senior leadership team.
- Forward thinking and proactive Directors whose aim is to be at the forefront of academy status.
- A strong supportive team across the three academies who work collaboratively, openly and at a pace to help all staff to do the best possible for all pupils.
Relocation expenses may be considered.
We encourage candidates to visit Reffley Academy and other academies within the Trust on an informal basis. To arrange a visit please contact Barbara Kimpton (Trust PA) at St Edmund’s Academy on 01553 772018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Further information and the online application form can be accessed by visiting www.educationjobfinder.org.uk.
Closing date: 16 September 2018
Interview dates: 24 & 25 September 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.