Following the promotion of our current Headteacher, the Interim Executive Board of Oxfordshire Hospital School are seeking to appoint an exceptional individual; someone who can inspire, motivate and forward the learning of students who are missing school due to medical need, as well as lead and develop the staff team.
Applications are invited from exceptional, inspirational and highly motivated individuals with a proven track record of successful school leadership in the field of Hospital, Alternative Provision or Special School education.
We are looking for:
- A leader with high expectations of excellence and in-depth knowledge of Hospital education, Alternative Provision or outreach education.
- An inspirational professional with the skills and personality to take this outstanding school further on its journey.
- The ability to demonstrate the vision and values of the school in everyday work and practice.
- A leader committed to exciting and innovative approaches in all aspects of the school’s work, in particular the use of IT to enhance the quality of our provision for both our staff and our pupils.
- A leader with excellent communication skills, who will have an open and supportive approach to inspire and develop the staff team.
- A leader who can build positive relationships with the whole school community and wider stakeholders.
We can offer:
- Passionate and highly committed governors, staff and parents.
- A strong and supportive team spirit among staff.
- Outstanding teaching in an exciting and challenging learning environment.
- Continued support for personal and professional development.
- The opportunity to work with children and young people across all phases of education and who are unique individuals with specific emotional and health needs.
If you would like to enquire further about the role, please contact Julie Tridgell, Chair of Oxfordshire Hospital School’s Interim Executive Board, via email at Tridgju1@outlook.com .
If you would like to visit the school prior to submitting your application, please contact Laura Campbell, our School Business Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Full details and application forms are on our website at www.ohs.oxon.sch.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Thursday 29th March 2018 at noon.
Shortlisting: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Interview dates: Friday 27th April, Monday 30th April and Tuesday 1st May 2018
Oxfordshire Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.