Preston Bridge School is a new independent special school for pupils aged 6 – 19, situated in Paignton, Devon. Our creative, individualised approach to learning, is centred around well-being and skills for independence. From the time our students arrive, we assess their individual interests, passions and desires to build a project based curriculum to meet their needs. In so doing, we ensure they are well prepared to achieve their goals and succeed.
We are looking for an inspirational leader, that can continue to drive the established ethos and vision of the school. A leader that can continue this journey, leading by example and seeking to influence outcomes for students.
The successful candidate will:
• have substantial experience in leading SEMH setting
• be able to articulate their understanding of up to date, evidence-based practice relating to SEMH interventions and how it might underpin a school such as ours
• know how to employ a range of evidence, including performance data, to support, monitor, evaluate and improve aspects of school life, including challenging poor performance
• be able to explain the principles of strategic financial planning, budgetary management and principles of best value
• be able to demonstrate their ability to develop and support staff
• have a successful record of multi-agency working
We understand the importance of building meaningful relationships with pupils and families to nurture growth and development of relational milestones such as, building trust and sharing enjoyment. Care and making connections are at the heart of our ethos and we work hard to ensure that all staff feel cared for too.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff. As part of a new and growing group, we will be able to offer significant opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues in order to develop innovative teaching practice.
The well-being of our staff is an important priority; therefore we provide opportunities to ensure we value their hard work and dedication and promote a healthy work-life balance. We are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure that our staff can focus on what matters: providing a rich environment in which children and young adults can learn and thrive.
We recognise that our schools all serve their own communities and are unique, but we also insist that our schools follow Spaghetti Bridge ways of working which ensure that there are high expectations and equality of opportunity for all our pupils.
Please visit our website to learn more about Spaghetti Bridge Ltd: https://www.prestonbridgeschool.co.uk
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Spaghetti Bridge Ltd are committed to Safeguarding therefore, all employees working at this school must have the ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well-being of our children and young people
Spaghetti Bridge Ltd
Paignton, TQ3 2AF
- English sen schools & colleges