Due to the retirement of our long-standing Co-Headteachers, the Governors are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader who:
• Is a practising Catholic
• Is a confident and proven leader who lives out daily the gospel values
• Has a clear, consistent focus on Teaching and Learning
• Has leadership and management skills with the ability to nurture, inspire, challenge and motivate pupils and staff alike
• Demonstrates a track record of supporting and developing outstanding teaching
As a confident, innovative and organised leader, the successful applicant will show that they are able to maintain good relationships throughout the school community and participate fully in the life of the school.
• Friendly, enthusiastic and inspiring pupils who are fun, excited, eager to learn and always willing to please
• A committed, highly motivated, creative, positive and friendly staff team
• A very well resourced Primary School where opportunities for high quality learning are facilitated
• Supportive Governors, Parents and Community
We are looking for a Headteacher who has:
• A commitment to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school
• High expectations, vision and initiative
• Experience of successful leadership
• Proficiency in assessment and subsequent analysis in order to improve pupil outcomes
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
• An understanding of the need for good team work and partnerships
• An enthusiasm to engage with all aspects of school life, parents and the wider community
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school for prospective candidates are both recommended and warmly welcomed. Even if you have not been considering a move why not come and visit us and find out about this great opportunity to enjoy leading our community?
Shortlisting will take place on 19th March 2018 and interviews will be on 17th and 18th April 2018
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and references will be taken up before the time of interview.