Connect Multi Academy Trust is looking to recruit an outstanding Headteacher for Leigham Primary School.
Leigham Primary School is a securely good school, aspiring to move to outstanding. Situated on the northern edge of Plymouth we enjoy extensive grounds and exciting outdoor space.
We can offer:
- membership of a forward thinking and dynamic Multi Academy Trust focused on supporting teachers across the schools to work and develop together,
- a vibrant and motivated team who are willing to learn with and from each other,
- a strong and interested group of pupils, who enjoy contributing actively to their learning,
- a supportive and proactive Local Governing Body, committed to: staff development and excellence.
You will be;
- an outstanding teacher and a dynamic leader,
- committed to engaging all stakeholders in the drive for excellence,
- committed to promoting the achievement of all pupils,
- able to use assessment for learning , tracking progress and data analysis to drive improvements,
- able to demonstrate the impact of your successful whole school improvements,
- an excellent communicator with experience of: leading teams, coaching staff, working with Governors and supporting parents.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01752 790990 or email email@example.com
Application packs can be downloaded from the school web site www.leigham-primary.plymouth.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 24th April 2017
Interviews: Thursday 4th and Friday 5th April 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required to be undertaken.