We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational leader to drive forward improvements and secure future performance.
Greenlands CP School is a popular, one form entry school, rated 'good' in our recent OFSTED in July 2017 and we continue to strive to become an 'outstanding' school in the future. It serves a diverse community and maintains good relationships with parents.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- a clear focus and vision to take our school forward
- sound understanding of effective strategies for raising attainment and achieving excellence
- impressive levels of commitment, drive and resilience
- an inspirational role model with strong leadership, management and organisational skills and excellent inter-personal skills, a sense of humour and the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- a sound understanding of strategic financial planning in relation to its contribution to school improvement and pupil achievement
In return, the school can offer:
- a highly skilled and committed staff in a welcoming and friendly environment
- remarkable children who love learning and supportive parents
- a strong, supportive governing board who are well informed
For further information about the school please visit our website: http://www.greenlands.lancsngfl.ac.uk
Greenlands is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
Shortlisting date: 19th June 2018
Interview date: 4th & 5th July 2018
We are very proud of Greenlands C P School and if you would like to know more, we would welcome the opportunity to show you around. Please contact the bursar on 01772 792463 to arrange a visit.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'.
Lancashire County Council has a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available to all applicants upon request.
Interview date: 5 July 2018.
Application forms can be downloaded online or can be requested from:
Details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date.
Closing date: 8 June 2018.