Are you a leader of vision and integrity?
Are you committed to leading a school with the potential to flourish?
Are you a champion of character and an advocate of social mobility?
Are you an authentic leader driven by values with a commitment to forge a way forward for Prospect School?
The Governing Body of Prospect School are looking to work with a Headteacher with vision, ambition and integrity. We wish to maintain our ethos centred around community but also seek continuous improvement.
If you have high aspirations and believe you can make a difference, then as Headteacher you can help us achieve more.
The successful candidate will:
- Promote values-led, dynamic leadership;
- Translate vision into a positive leadership narrative;
- Enable organisational improvement through the development of a culture of commitment;
- Build an open, positive, constructive relationship with the governing board based on trust;
- Working with Governors to secure organisational sustainability through fostering relationships and building professional capital;
- Develop a deep connection with the community that you serve as Headteacher
You will lead a school that seeks to be rooted in the local community and also seeks to work in mutually beneficial partnerships with other organisations, based on alignment of values.
At Prospect School we are passionately committed to ensuring that our students aspire, believe and achieve.
If you are the experienced, exceptional leader we are looking for then please download our application form and forward with a letter of application by email to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding the post, please contact our Executive Search Co-ordinator by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our Headteacher Recruitment telephone: 07379 906581 for further information.
Closing date: 12th December 2019
Interviews: 17th & 18th December 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment of the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Prospect School is an equal opportunities employer.