To commence January 2022
Salary is commensurate with Group 7 school (subject to experience)
Applications are invited from practising and committed Catholics for the post of Headteacher at St Joan of Arc Catholic School. We serve pupils from age 11 to 18 and have approximately 1250 students at our school in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire. Our school is part of the All Saints Catholic Academy Trust - our collective vision is for Catholic education that goes beyond our individual schools and changes our perceptions to enable all member schools of the Trust to benefit from our collective strengths.
St Joan’s is an extremely popular, successful, and happy school. We have an excellent reputation and are consistently ranked as a high performing school. We place an emphasis on helping each child reach their full potential and provide a safe, loving environment where our students can grow, develop and succeed.
We are seeking an outstanding school leader with the ambition, determination, and expertise to ensure that our school continues to thrive. Above all, Governors wish to appoint someone who:
• has a strong Catholic faith who will nurture and promote the school’s distinctive Catholic ethos;
• will use their leadership skills creatively, and with passion and dedication, in cooperation with the SLT, to ensure the continued growth and development of students and staff within our school community;
• has the enthusiasm, drive, ability and resilience to continue the work to raise aspirations, standards and achievements for all the students;
• will communicate effectively with parents, Governors, the Diocese, and the wider local community;
• has outstanding strategic ability to anticipate and lead change;
• is passionate about providing the best possible holistic education for all students;
• has a commitment to maximising achievement through excellence in teaching and learning;
• has an excellent, proven track record as a school leader;
• will contribute to the leadership and growth of the Trust.
Application packs are available by email from 25th August 2021, please contact Mrs J. Stokes, HR Administrator, at email@example.com.
Regrettably CVs cannot be accepted, and all applications must be made on a Catholic Education Service Leadership application form.
Subject to Covid restrictions, visits to the school are welcomed from Monday 6th September 2021. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Stokes as per the above email address.
Closing date for applications: 17th September 2021, by 1pm
Shortlisting will be completed by: 21st September 2021.
Interviews will be held between: 27th and 28th September 2021.
St Joan of Arc Catholic School and the All Saints Catholic Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS, which will include a children's Barred List check.
LOVE CHRIST, INSPIRE OTHERS
All Saints Catholic Academy Trust Company Number 7943555 Registered Office: High Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1HG
Saint Joan of Arc Catholic School
Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 1HG
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
As a 'community of learners' the school values academic excellence and learning and has high expectations of those who join the school. The school is committed to the pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning throughout the curriculum and this c...