Headteacher, Rockliffe Manor Primary School
If you’ve got proven leadership qualities, vision and enthusiasm to run an ambitious school that is part of a dynamic and collaborative partnership, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Rockliffe Manor serves a diverse and thriving community on the edge of Plumstead Common in south-east London. We are at the cutting edge of school improvement and are passionate about giving children the very best possible start in life through a dynamic global curriculum. The school is part of the Inspire Partnership and you would be working collaboratively with heads and senior leaders from our other schools and wider partners.
You will be supported by wonderful children, a great school team, a strong local governing body and an ambitious board of trustees with a determination for excellence.
We are looking to appoint someone who will:
• Provide a compelling vision for learning at our school
• Demonstrate the highest expectations and value outcomes that go beyond conventional achievement
• Model and build dispositions that enable our children to be successful and thrive in all areas of learning
• Ensure that, like our children, all staff are continuous, visible and enthusiastic learners
• Work collaboratively with other partnership leaders to support the wider aims, objectives and ethos of the Inspire Partnership.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a highly successful and well-regarded primary school and feel that you are ready for such a challenge then we need to hear from you.
Potential applicants are strongly encouraged to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact Deputy Headteacher Hilary Gresko 0208 854 4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday, 25 October 2019
- Assessments - Monday, 4 November 2019
- Interview – Tuesday, 5 November 2019
This is a full time, permanent appointment. Terms and conditions will be in accordance with the School Teachers Pay and Conditions Document and the Conditions of Service for School Teachers in England and Wales.
Rockliffe Manor is a Group 2 school and the salary range for the headteacher will be L18-L24 (Inner London).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. We will seek references before the interview stage and the successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.