Role – Head Teacher
Salary: £55,600 - £64,417
Salary Scale: L15 -L21
To start: September 2018
The Governors of Castle View Primary School are seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational individual to lead our school and to deliver future success.
Our new Headteacher must ensure that they provide an inclusive learning environment where all pupils and staff can achieve their full potential.
Castle View Primary is a one form entry school with a PAN of 20 children per class. There is an onsite nursery allowing us to engage with our EYFS pupils from age 3.
We focus on achieving the highest possible standards for all by providing a quality approach to teaching and learning. In addition we encourage parents and the wider community to engage in partnership with the school and to involve them as stakeholders in the evaluation of our successes.
- Be passionate about wanting every student to aspire and achieve their full potential.
- Be committed to the inclusive ethos of our school.
- Be a motivated leader and outstanding communicator with a proven ability to work successfully with Governors, staff, pupils and parents.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Be highly self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Be able to lead and manage change.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current legislation and national developments in education, and know how to use resources effectively whilst ensuring the financial stability of the school.
- Be able to support and execute the clear vision for the future of our school, recognise its strength and is committed to further develop its potential.
Governors would welcome applications from current Headteachers, Deputy, Assistant Headteachers, School Advisors or aspirational experienced senior leaders with the requisite skills to lead our school.
The successful applicant will have to meet the requirements of our Personnel Recruitment specification and be subject to an enhanced DBS (CRB) check.
We do not accept HBC Application forms
For further information and application packs please email -email@example.com
To discuss the role in more detail, or book a tour of the school please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms to the School Governance Team at - email@example.com
Please note we are only accepting emailed applications for this post.
Application process key dates
Closing date: 9am on Friday 16th March 2018
Shortlisting: Monday 19th March 2018
Interview date: 26th & 27th March 2018
Note: If you have not heard anything by Wednesday 21st March 2018, please assume your application has not been successful.