Working hours: Monday to Thursday from 7.15am – 2.45pm
Friday from 7.15am – 2.15pm
44 weeks per year (term time plus 6 weeks), full-time permanent post
An exciting opportunity to join this successful and over-subscribed 11 – 18 High School. The role is a key position within the school requiring a high level of confidentiality and wide-ranging skill set.
We can offer you:
- A school which is proud of the exceptional progress and achievement of its young people with excellent results over the last five years.
- A school rated as ‘Good’ by OFSTED with an impressive rise in attainment in recent years and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare rated as ‘Outstanding’
- A school that is well-managed and shows care and leadership
- A school committed to the well-being and professional development of staff, including potential training through the Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Strong staff induction and support
- Annual Appraisal
The successful candidate will have:
Relevant Level 3 qualification(s)
Excellent inter-personal skills, an ability to think strategically and demonstrate excellent levels of confidentiality.
High levels of accuracy, literacy, and numeracy.
Exceptional administrative, organisational and IT skills.
For further details and an application form please e-mail email@example.com or visit the school’s website at www.sjlhs.suffolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school in advance of the application are welcomed.
Closing Date: 22nd June 2017
Interview Date: Week commencing 3rd July 2017