Burnham Grammar School
Headteacher’s PA/Office Manager
Bucks Scale 6 £28,216 - £31,079 FTE (Pro Rata)
37 hours per week
Permanent, Term Time plus 3 Weeks
Required for April 2018
We are offering you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and intelligent students
• A socially and culturally diverse school community
• An enthusiastic and friendly staff team
• Gold IIP Award 2015 & 2018 & IIP Champion status reflects a commitment to personalised CPD whose excellence is nationally recognised
We want from you:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage challenging issues with staff, parents and students
• Excellent planning and organisational skills to include time management
• Able to work as part of and lead a team but also confident in working individually without close supervision demonstrating initiative and proactivity
• Ensuring confidentiality and discretion in all communication with the school community and other stakeholders
• Experience in using or managing SIMS, or a similar database, would be advantageous
• Is passionate about supporting and raising the aspirations of our students
Closing date for applications: 10 am on Monday 26 February 2018 Interviews: Thursday 8 March 2018
Please download an application form from our website or telephone the school for more information: 01628 604812.
Applications should be sent to Mrs A Pankhania by email or post.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Post to: Burnham Grammar School, Hogfair Lane, Burnham, Bucks
We are just west of London, near Windsor and Maidenhead and convenient to the M40, M4 & M25. Burnham railway station is a short walk from the school.
Headteacher: Dr A Gillespie
Burnham Grammar School as part of the Beeches Learning Development Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and staff and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.