43 weeks per year, 36 hour per week
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-organised and highly motivated Personal Assistant to provide day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the Headteacher. The successful applicant will work alongside the Headteacher and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure and maintain high standards of effective administrative support, communications and management of the school. This opportunity would suit an experienced and mature applicant who is keen to utilise their skills within a thriving school environment.
The responsibilities within this role will include:
- Personal support to the Headteacher including diary management
- Providing administrative support to the Headteacher, governors and SLT
- HR duties to include recruitment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent secretarial and administrative skills
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to effectively liaise with parents, governors, staff and students
- Experience in the use of a wide range of computer software (Microsoft office including Outlook, Word and Excel).
Application packs are available at www.st-pauls.surrey.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted upon application.
Closing date: Monday 18th September 2017
“This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment". The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS disclosure.