The Governors and Salesians of Don Bosco are seeking to appoint a highly motivated leader with vision and ambition to take the school forward into the next stage of its future. The governors recognise the challenges currently facing the school and have therefore secured the services of an Experienced Headteacher who will be available for mentoring, support and guidance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a practising and committed Catholic with a clear vision for Catholic Education
- Can continue to build on the School’s achievements in terms of vision and strategic planning
- Will put young people at the heart of the learning process.
- Has a clear understanding of what is needed to rapidly raise standards
- Has previous experience of successful school leadership
- Will lead and motivate the local community
- A safe and happy school with improving standards and achievement
- A community where young people thrive and enjoy their educational experiences both inside and beyond the classroom
- A school which plays an active part within the local community and within the Salesian family of schools
- A talented staff who are committed to developing the unique potential of each and every young person
- Young people with good behaviour for learning
Closing date for applications: 4 pm on Monday, 8th May 2017
Interviews: Monday, 22nd and Tuesday, 23rd May 2017
Further details are available from Mrs J M Wilkinson, Clerk to the Governors, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Savio Salesian College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
SAVIO SALESIAN COLLEGE
Netherton Way, Bootle, Merseyside, L30 2NA
0151 521 3088
Voluntary Aided 11-16 Mixed Comprehensive
Trustees: Salesians of Don Bosco