Meersbrook Bank Community Primary School
Telephone: 0114 2814423
L15-L21 (£57,986 - £67,183) (starting point dependent on experience)
Group 2 NOR 244
For September 2020
‘Shaping our future, changing our world’
Meersbrook Bank is a friendly and inclusive primary school at the heart of a vibrant and welcoming community. We are looking for an effective communicator who has the creativity and vision to lead our school on the next stage of its journey to ‘outstanding’.
The appointed headteacher will:
- be a visible and accessible leader, promoting the school and working with parents, carers and the wider community
- have senior leadership experience and a proven track record of whole school improvement
- be solution-focussed and have the strategic vision to secure the best outcomes for the school in a changing education environment
- have ambitious aspirations for all our children and an ability to motivate them to reach their full potential
- lead an outward-looking school which values collaboration and seeks opportunities to work with other schools
- develop leadership throughout Meersbrook Bank, driving the professional development of all our staff members
In return, we can offer a:
- vibrant school environment with engaged and well-behaved children and a supportive local community
- talented, committed and ambitious staff team and governing body
commitment to your ongoing professional development
We fully embrace new ideas and understand that you want to make your mark. If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Meersbrook Bank Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please take the time to read more about safeguarding at Meersbrook Bank by visiting:
Visits to our school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Amy Wright, Business Support Manager, on 0114 2814423. Slots are available at 9.15am and 4.00pm on Monday 13th January, 9.15am on Wednesday 15th January and 9.15am on Thursday 16th January.
Completed applications forms, and any queries about the recruitment process, should be addressed to Scott Glover at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 07766 773 682
Closing date for applications: Sunday 19th January 2020 3.30pm
Assessment centre and Interviews: Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th January 2020