Priory School is a happy, welcoming and vibrant school with a strong ethos of enabling each and every child to achieve their potential. Located on the outskirts of Slough, we serve a multicultural community; there are 792 children ranging from nursery to Year 6 and a Resource Unit for pupils with complex needs.
We have built very strong foundations – our recent Ofsted confirmed our status as a Good school, we have developed an inclusive and collaborative culture where staff and pupils are supported to give their best and at the very heart of our approach is an unwavering commitment to high standards.
We are proud of our success but our ambitions for the future means there is much more we want to achieve. Which is where you come in…
We are seeking:
- A creative, tenacious and inspirational leader with a belief in the potential of every child
- A deep understanding of what makes a great school and the required skills and personal character to develop this
- An open and collaborative approach with an excellent track record of engaging with staff, children, parents/carers and the entire community
- An infectious passion for learning and success
- An exceptional practitioner - as a leader of teaching, you will know what great learning looks like in the classroom and how to nurture it
In return, we offer:
- A dedicated and committed governing body who will support you while giving you the freedom to lead the school
- The opportunity to work with great staff and a well-resourced curriculum
- An excellent programme of continuing professional development and a firm commitment to work/life balance
- Brilliant pupils who have an excellent attitude to learning
- A genuine opportunity to shape the future of our school
- A highly competitive salary package (including relocation, for the right candidate)
There is no fixed idea about where you might be working currently – you could be a Deputy Headteacher looking for your first Headship or a serving Headteacher looking for a new challenge. What is most important to us is you share our belief that every child can discover their true potential.
To find out more and to apply, please visit https://prioryschool.our-careers.co.uk or call Tom or Corrina on 01904 567 818. All applications should be submitted to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 27th January, 10am
Interviews: Thursday 6th and Friday 7th February
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) will be sought for the successful candidate.