St Margaret’s C of E (VA) Primary School
Leadership scale point 13-19
Required for 1st September 2018
As a result of the forthcoming retirement of our Headteacher, the Governors of St Margaret’s Church of England Primary school in Solihull are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, inspiring and committed person to lead our popular one-form entry school on the next stage of its journey.
We can offer:
• Delightful pupils who are highly motivated, well behaved, and caring
• Dedicated, talented and professional staff
• A supportive governing body who are committed to your continued professional development
• Strong links with parents, St Margaret’s church and the wider community
We are looking for someone who has, among other attributes:
• A commitment to the Christian ethos of the school
• The ability to lead, motivate, influence and inspire children, staff and parents
• High expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour
• Proven outstanding leadership at primary level
• A good understanding of the analysis of data to raise standards
• A commitment to ensure continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which all children are valued and supported to achieve their potential, regardless of background or circumstances
• The ability to communicate with all sections of the school community
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School is committed to safer recruitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We would be delighted to show you around our school. Please contact the school office on 0121 706 5020 to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Thursday 25th January 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 8th and Friday 9th February 2018
Please return completed applications to:
The Chairs of Governors St Margaret’s Church of England (VA) Primary School Richmond Road, Olton Solihull, B92 7RR