St Cuthbert’s C of E Academy Infants and Pre-School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and highly motivated Head teacher who will continue to develop and further improve this caring, happy and well respected Good School. (Recent Ofsted October 2017) Applications are invited from Head Teachers, Deputy Head Teachers and Senior Teachers. This post does carry a part-time class responsibility.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven excellent teaching, leadership and management skills at primary school level with experience and understanding of the early years and infant areas in which this school specialises;
- Can provide outstanding leadership of a valued team and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Has the motivation to sustain and develop strong links with parents and the community and can understand, value and develop the school’s special Christian ethos, which reflects its Church of England distinctiveness;
- Has the ability to continue to develop a broad, balanced and creative curriculum, whilst nurturing each child’s individuality and sustaining and encouraging the highest standards of achievement and behaviour;
- Has an understanding of the exciting opportunities afforded by our Academy Status and the enthusiasm and commitment to explore the opportunities of working, in collaboration with other schools, that this status offers.
- The skill to work with the staff, to inspire the children to develop a thirst for learning.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils who engage positively with their learning.
- A strong, dedicated and motivated whole school team who are strongly committed to the school and passionate about children’s learning and well- being.
- The support and commitment of our Governing body, parents, Friends of School (FOS) and our local Church.
- A strong community of schools working together in the Wells CLP.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families in the local community.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment with the Chair/Vice Chair of Governors, who will be happy to take you on a tour of the school.
For further information and an application form please go on line to www.stcuthbertsinfantswells.co.uk or E mail the school on email@example.com
The closing date for applications: 23rd February 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews will take place: 14th and 15th March 2018
The school is committed to equal opportunities and safer recruitment practice. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any post is confirmed. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post requires a criminal background check via the disclosure procedure.
Company Registration Number: 08249992 (England & Wales)
St Cuthbert’s C of E Academy Infants and Pre-School
Keward Walk, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1TZ
Telephone: 01749 672591