The governors of Bishop's Hull Community Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced leader who will build on the achievements of our current Head Teacher. This is your chance to make a real impact and shape the future of our school.
We are looking for a Head Teacher who:
• Has the ability, in partnership with the whole school community, to deliver and achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Has a clear educational vision.
• Has an inspirational and inclusive leadership style, with a sense of direction which will empower and motivate others to reach their full potential.
• Is an excellent communicator with an open and approachable manner.
We are a Community Primary School with close community links in an attractive location in rural Somerset. We are in a village situated on the edge of the county town of Taunton, between the Blackdown and Quantock Hills, both areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Our school benefits from:
• Enthusiastic and interested pupils who want to learn and who achieve well.
• Committed and dedicated staff and governors.
• An involved and supportive parental body and surrounding community.
Please take time to look at our website, which contains lots of information. Although the Easter holidays fall in the middle of the application process we welcome visits to the school if possible.
Apply online at http://dasjobs.co.uk/job/head-teacher-7/
For further information and an application form please email SSERecruitment@somerset.gov.uk . Please state which post and school. If you have not been contacted by the interview dates, you should assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Closing date: Midday 25 April 2019
Interviews: 09 and 10 May 2019
Start date: 01 September 2019 or as soon as possible afterwards