Kingsbridge Community Primary School is a forward thinking primary school at the heart of its community. It is a vibrant, financially healthy and successful school. It is a place where every child enjoys childhood and is the happiest and best that they can be in everything they do
Our governors are looking for an excellent leader with recent and relevant leadership experience.
- Happy, willing and confident children;
- Experienced staff committed to growth mind-set and changes brought by our Challenging Learning programme with James Nottingham;
- Good support from Governors and Parents.
You will need to:
- be an excellent teacher and leader;
- have an appetite to improve the school and motivate staff and children;
- have a proven track record of leading and sustaining successful change in an educational environment in raising standards;
- have an understanding of the underpinning principles of the Early Years Foundation, KS1 and KS2;
- be accessible to all members of the school community with excellent communication skills;
- have energy, vision and clarity of purpose.
Informal visits are very welcome. Please contact the school on 01548 852009 to make an appointment.
For an information pack and application form contact Babcock LDP on 01392 287296 or e-mail LDPemail@example.com
Applications close at noon on Thursday 22nd June 2017
Interviews 11th and 12th July 2017
Kingsbridge Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The post requires an enhanced DBS check.
Devon County Council
Kingsbridge Community Primary School
Belle Cross Road
Group 3, NOR 399