"Be ambitious for the higher gifts"
We invite applications for the role of Headteacher to lead our primary school from September 2021. St Aloysius' is known for its high academic standards and its welcoming and purposeful atmosphere, where we seek to make the best use of our gifts to serve those around us.
We wish to appoint a practising and committed Catholic who:
● Will cherish and enrich the Catholic ethos of our school.
● Can lead and inspire all our pupils and colleagues to ‘be ambitious for the higher gifts’.
● Has a track record of strong leadership and furthering academic excellence within primary education.
● Is committed to fostering the well-being and aspirations of all our pupils and staff.
In return we offer:
● Leadership of our flourishing school, based in a beautiful Oxford location.
● A supportive and skilled governing body.
● Dedicated staff who work hard to deliver a creative and broad curriculum.
● Happy and well-motivated pupils with positive attitudes to learning.
● An effective school partnership with parents and the parish.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Jo Clarke, School Business Manager, who can also supply an application pack, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01865 311056.
The application form can be found below and further forms to be completed are within the supporting documents section of this advert.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Chair of Governors, Mrs Catherine Rolfe, at email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 19 April
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20 April
Interview date: Friday 30 April
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.
St Aloysius' Catholic Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years