The Management Committee is looking to appoint an inspirational and imaginative Headteacher to lead our school into the future.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an inspirational teacher and leader of teaching and learning.
- Recognise and value the uniqueness of every child.
- Be a team player who enjoys working in partnership with others.
- Be able to innovate and adapt to new challenges building positive working relationships with fellow professionals.
You will be joining:
- A successful school.
- A purposeful team of committed staff and volunteers.
- A supportive local community.
- A supportive Management Committee who are committed to career development.
To find out more about this position and to make an application please visit http://holliesschool.staffs.sch.uk/
To apply for this vacancy, please contact: 01785 241784 or visit https://jobsonline.stoke.gov.uk/
Closing date: 11.00am, 19 May 2017.
Interviews: To be confirmed.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/
The Hollies Pupil Referral Unit, The Stables,
Newport Road, Stafford, ST16 1BY