Leadership L29-L35 (£81,723 - £93,732)
Required from September 2020 or later by negotiation
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and suitably experienced educational professional to build on the considerable achievements we have made in recent years to establish Bramhall High as a successful school at the heart of our local community. We are looking for an inspirational and highly capable leader with a deep commitment to supporting all students whatever their needs and aspirations. A headteacher who will drive forward our considerable academic advances as the second highest achieving school in Stockport and our successes in arts and sports programmes, community and charity activities, extra curricular provision and visits.
We are looking for a leader who:
- has excellent organisational, management and interpersonal skills and who is relentless in their pursuit of excellence and in providing high quality education for all our students
- can develop strong working relationships with staff, students, families, governors and school and community partners
- can demonstrate strong strategic leadership to shape and communicate a clear vision that will build on the school’s successful transformation to date
- motivate and inspire staff, students and partners, particularly in the face of current challenges
- care for the wellbeing of the whole school community.
We can offer you:
- an experienced, hardworking and committed staff team
- enthusiastic and well-motivated students
- parents who engage positively with the work of the school
- knowledgeable and competent governors who will care about your wellbeing
- a supportive network of local schools and huge support in the community
- a community school working in partnership with the Local Authority.
Are you the person who can inspire and empower others in our continued drive forwards? Please see the information pack for further details.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact Denise Brennan on 0161 925 6346 or email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time for this.
Applications must be completed online.
PLEASE NOTE CVS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Closing Date: 9am Tuesday 25th February 2020
Shortlisting: Thursday 27th February 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd March and Wednesday 4th March 2020
Bramhall High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Letter from Chair of Governors
FFT Aspire Document
Ofsted ISDR Document