An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead our successful school from September 2017, due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher. We are a 1.5 entry (340 pupils) well subscribed primary school situated just off the A50 in Longton, Stoke on Trent. We have a diverse school community with Christian values at the heart of the school.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- provides a clear, strategic vision for the school and manages change effectively;
- upholds Christian values and provides Christian leadership;
- enjoys working with children and is able to get the very best out of our pupils and staff;
- is a dedicated, inspirational and enthusiastic leader and team player;
- can maintain the strong relationships with parents, governors and the wider community.
We can offer you:
- A well-resourced working environment
- An experienced, forward thinking and supportive leadership team
- A dedicated, proactive and caring staff
- A welcoming and friendly workplace
We warmly welcome and encourage you to arrange a visit to St Paul’s. Please contact Mrs Winwood on 01782 235051 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
The Governing Body has appointed a recruitment panel to oversee the selection of a new Head Teacher.
To apply for this position please contact Mrs R Winwood (Head of Support Services) to request an application pack. Once applications have been received the panel will shortlist candidates for assessment and interview.
Closing date: 24 April 2017.