As our highly-regarded Headteacher prepares for retirement at the end of the academic year, we have an exciting opportunity for an inspirational, forward-thinking leader to build on our school’s many strengths and guide the next stage of our journey.
Sitting on the edge of the picturesque Staffordshire Moorlands, Endon High School is relatively small in size but big in ambition. Our ethos and values welcome children of all backgrounds and abilities to develop and thrive in a culture of inclusivity and teamwork. We were rated ‘Good’ across all areas in our latest Ofsted inspection and rank in the top quarter of the Staffordshire schools’ league table. However, we don’t just measure success by academic results – we help every child to uncover and nurture their unique talents, creating opportunities that enable pupils to see the wider picture and develop real life skills.
As our next Headteacher, you will join a close-knit and dedicated team at the start of an exciting new chapter as we work towards a multi-academy trust. This presents new opportunities and challenges, to which you will bring experience, fresh perspectives and energy to drive the continuous progress and success of our school.
You will be:
- an outstanding qualified teacher with evidence of Continual Professional Development;
- an excellent communicator with a proven track record in leadership and effective management of people and change;
- a strategic planner with strong financial awareness and business management skills.
Your leadership style:
- approachable, supportive and collaborative;
- lead by example, taking an active role in curriculum delivery through regular classroom teaching;
- dedicated and determined, with a strategic vision.
What you can expect in return:
- to be at the heart of a semi-rural community;
- a vibrant and welcoming school with a ‘one team’ philosophy;
- talented teaching and support staff guided by an outstanding Senior Leadership Team;
- a strong supportive Governing Body.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Mrs J Sawyer, Head’s Secretary, or access the information from the school’s website www.endon.staffs.sch.uk
Applications are to be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 13th April 2018
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th April 2018
Endon High School are committed to Safeguarding and all employees are subject to an Enhanced DBS.