Learning today for a better tomorrow.
We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated professional to lead our school; a strong and effective leader to continue the development of our friendly and successful school. Westgate is situated on the edge of the beautiful market town of Bury St Edmunds, yet the school maintains a close, friendly community feel.
The school has recently successfully moved from a three tier first school to a two tier primary school and you will need to continue the development of KS2.
We are looking for:
- an experienced deputy or current Headteacher able to manage and lead a dedicated and motivated team of staff
- a candidate with excellent classroom teaching experience with the ability to monitor and develop the teaching and learning of staff and pupils
- the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff, governors, parents and the community
- experience of ICT and its role in school management, financial planning and data analysis
- a full commitment to our partnership with local schools.
If you think you have the required skills and enthusiasm for this post, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Interested candidates are welcome to visit our school. To arrange a suitable date and time please contact the school office on (01284) 755988.
For further information and an application pack please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 29 January 2018.
Interview dates: 20/21 February 2018.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
WESTGATE COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL,
BURY ST EDMUNDS