The governing body are seeking to recruit a Headteacher who can inspire educational achievement at our outstanding and much in demand school.
We are looking for someone to:
- be committed to a creative curriculum
- lead and develop our new and existing staff
- build on our current strengths to address future challenges.
Our school has:
- high aspirations for all our children
- committed and enthusiastic staff and governors
- excellent standards of teaching and learning
- support and collaboration through our Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust
- a beautiful village location near Ipswich and the Suffolk coast.
For further information please see our school website: www.nacton.suffolk.sch.uk
To arrange an informal visit please contact the school on (01473) 659370.
Roll: 97, 4 -11.
For further details and an information pack please contact Headteacher Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 26 February 2018.
Interview dates: 15/16 March 2018.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.
NACTON CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL, IPSWICH IP10 0EU