The governors of Risby Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School are looking for an exceptional Headteacher to lead our outstanding school.
Located just outside the beautiful and historic town of Bury St Edmunds, the school's governors are looking for:
- an inspirational, self-motivated and compassionate leader to head up our exceptional and committed team of staff
- a team player who has the confidence in the staff team to encourage innovation and initiative
- someone willing to share our caring and inclusive values and promote an ethos of mutual respect and understanding.
In return, we can offer:
- an exceptional and highly motivated team
- a vibrant village school with a compassionate, inclusive and respectful ethos
- continuing professional development.
Positive relationships and teamwork will be at the heart of your approach, particularly in developing opportunities for working in partnership with other schools and the wider community.
Leading teaching in the classroom is also required as part of the role.
This is an exciting opportunity to build on the firm foundations of an outstanding school and we look forward to hearing from candidates with a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement who will lead by example and uphold the school's Christian values.
Roll: 164 (183 expected September 2017).
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange these by contacting Avril Ebbs in the school office on (01284) 810367 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from Emma Eynon on (01473) 263943 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 September 2017.
Interview date: 5/6 October 2017.
RISBY CEVCP SCHOOL, BURY ST EDMUNDS IP28 6RT