Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Do you want to provide exceptional opportunities for learning?
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to ensure that all our pupils are happy, confident and ambitious individuals with a passion for learning. Our school in Ipswich, Suffolk offers education for children from 3 to 11 years old. We aim to provide each child with an enjoyable, rich and informative education which helps to develop the 'whole child'; in the hope that they will be prepared for much of what their future holds for them. In fact, our moto is "Preparing for the future! Celebrating today!" Our school website is http://www.spritesprimary.org.uk/
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- The benefits of being part of the forward thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
- A collaborative programme, the first for any MAT in the country, to introduce Visible Learning into our schools: Click here for video from Prof John Hattie
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Is a dynamic, motivational leader with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
Please complete the following along with the application form: https://tinyurl.com/REAch2EqualOpps
For an informal chat, please contact Simon Wood, Regional Director: email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 18th September 2017 at midday
Interviews: w/c 25th September 2017
Sprites Primary Academy, Ipswich, Suffolk