Required from January 2018, a highly motivated, experienced Headteacher or exceptional Deputy Head to provide inspirational leadership for our growing primary school following the retirement of our current Headteacher.
Do you have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work in partnership with staff, governors, parents, pupils and the wider community?
Ranelagh Primary School welcomes children from 3 - 11 years. We have recently expanded and are well on our way to our full complement of 300 pupils.
We are proud to offer:
- a good and improving school
- children who are happy to come to school
- a culture of kindness and respect
- a school where children make exceptional progress
- an inclusive school that celebrates our multicultural and diverse community with a strong and supportive EAL provision.
Our Headteacher will:
- lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on their own expertise and that of those around them
- drive progress and achievement for all pupils and empower all children and staff to fulfil their potential
- lead us to outstanding through exceptional attention to detail
- embrace the opportunities and challenges of an inclusive school setting
- build on and champion the school's success.
The whole school community looks forward to welcoming and supporting the right candidate for this rewarding role. We hope this might be you.
For more information about Ranelagh Primary School please visit our website www.ranelaghprimary.co.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Jan Chapman, School Bursar on (01473) 251608, email: email@example.com to arrange a suitable time and date.
For further information and an application form please contact the Headteacher Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Closing date: midday, 2 October 2017.
Interview date: 17/18 October 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
RANELAGH PRIMARY SCHOOL
Ipswich, Suffolk IP2 0AN