An amazing opportunity for headship has arisen at our popular school due to the retirement of our longstanding Headteacher.
The governors are seeking to appoint an aspirational and innovative leader to head up our committed team of staff and sustain our positive learning culture aimed at developing life-long learners.
The school is situated in the village of Blundeston in Suffolk, approximately 4 miles from Lowestoft and 8 miles from Great Yarmouth. We are lucky to have a beautiful countryside location, with major connecting roads nearby for easy commuting.
We are proud to offer:
- a strong, values led school, accomplishing our core message of Working Together to Achieve More
- a consistently high achieving school, aspiring to be Outstanding (currently Good with Outstanding Early Years provision)
- motivated children with a positive attitude to learning
- a dedicated, supportive staff and governing board
- a modern, well maintained school environment, with excellent learning facilities.
Our Headteacher will:
- promote and develop the distinctive ethos of our church school
- be an excellent communicator
- lead by example with authority, drawing on their own expertise and from those around them
- be forward thinking, technically as well as creatively
- manage change effectively and embrace the challenges that will arise in the future development of the school
- empower staff, pupils, parents and governors alike to fulfil their potential.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone us on (01502) 730488 for an appointment. Visit our website at: www.blundestoncevcp.co.uk/
For further information and an application form please contact the Headteacher Recruitment Team at email@example.com or (01473) 263943.
Closing date: 23 October 2017.
Interviews: 14/15 November 2017.
You will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming
BLUNDESTON CHURCH OF ENGLAND VOLUNTARY CONTROLLED PRIMARY SCHOOL
Suffolk NR32 5AX