Salary: £59,264 - £68,643 (L18 – L24) dependent on experience; an additional remuneration allowance may be considered for exceptional candidates
Do you want to have an enduring impact on children’s education?
Do you want to provide exceptional opportunities for learning?
We’re looking for a passionate and inspiring leader who is self-motivated and keen to ensure that all our pupils are happy, confident and ambitious individuals with their own passion for learning. Our school in Lowestoft is for children aged 3 to 11 years old and at present there are over 400 children on roll. We have excellent facilities, an exciting and purposeful curriculum and a highly dedicated and talented staff team. Our school website is http://www.northfield-st-nicholas.suffolk.sch.uk/
Currently we have an Executive Headteacher in place for this academic year to support the school and our new Headteacher to be. This is a great development opportunity for the right person, providing up to two terms’ handover transition.
We can offer:
- An exciting challenge where you can truly make your mark
- The benefits of being part of the forward-thinking REAch2 Academy Trust - one of the most successful primary Trusts in the country
- A collaborative programme, the first for any MAT in the country, to introduce Visible Learning into our schools: Click here for video from Prof John Hattie
- A wide range of professional development opportunities and the opportunity to work with some of the best educational professionals in the country
You will need to be a strategic leader who:
- Is a dynamic, motivational, experienced headteacher with a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
REAch2 is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is essential for this role.
For an informal discussion, please contact Simon Wood, Regional Director: email@example.com
To arrange a visit to the school, please ring 01502 563528.
Visits to the school before applying are essential.
Closing Date: Sunday 29th October, 2017
Interviews: Friday 3rd November, 2017
Please complete the application form by clicking here: https://tinyurl.com/REAch2JobApplication