Are you an energetic and inspiring leader with vision, energy and commitment? This position offers a fantastic opportunity to build on your career and make a positive impact on pupil development and leadership. We offer a strong base in a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2020) on which to build for the future in a current educational context of both opportunities and challenges. You will have the support of a strong school team, local governance and the board of Trustees, who are all keen to welcome you. As a community, we work together to create a caring environment in which pupils can grow intellectually, emotionally and socially.
We can offer:
• Happy, motivated children, bursting with enthusiasm and pride for their school
• A dedicated staff and capable leadership team
• Commitment to your professional development
• The chance to be part of a growing Trust which is committed to collaboration, sharing best practice and professional learning
• A positive financial position with potential for new planning and projects
• A welcoming, supportive environment with good parental engagement
• A central MAT team providing a range of support services
Set on the edge of the North Downs, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, the school has attractive grounds and excellent facilities.
We believe that local schools working positively together can transform the life chances of young people in our community, enabling them to thrive and succeed. If you are passionate about delivering the highest quality education for our students and you have a strong sense of community, then we would warmly welcome your application.
Please contact Judith Standen, HR Manager, if you would like further information or to arrange an informal discussion with our Chief Executive Officer. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01883 776677 x2014. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 10am Friday 5th February 2021
Interview date: Week Commencing 15th February 2021. It is currently intended that these will take place on site, adhering to appropriate health and safety measures to prevent the infection of COVID-19.
Tandridge Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Woodlea Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 11 years