The College is rated “Good” by Ofsted.
Kings International College is a highly inclusive, maintained (foundation) mixed comprehensive school located on an attractive, accessible site in Camberley, North West Surrey. We currently have approximately 570 students aged 11-16 and our numbers are growing, with an expectation of reaching 750 by 2020. Being relatively small, parents, students, governors and staff all value our strong sense of community.
Ofsted inspected the College in January 2016 and judged the College to be “Good” in all aspects. They reported that: ’a warm and welcoming culture with a shared drive for continual improvement is evident from the top down. Leaders, teachers and pupils are proud of their College’s success.’
One parent described the College as ‘a wonderful, friendly, supportive community enriching my child’s life in all areas’, adding that [their child] ‘has gained a love of learning from Kings’.
We were thrilled to receive such positive comments, but are now looking to achieve excellence in all areas.
What we can offer you:
* The key leadership role in a forward thinking college
* The opportunity to work with a committed staff who have the knowledge, passion and integrity to ensure the highest standards of teaching and learning. They are ‘driven to continually improve standards in their subject areas.’ (Ofsted 2016)
* A culture where ‘teachers feel valued and staff morale is high.’ (Ofsted 2016)
* Students who value the opportunities they have and are polite, courteous and respectful
* A successful student leadership system ready for even greater engagement in the teaching and learning of the college
* Constructive partnerships with other secondary and primary schools, where good practice is shared and where curriculum and assessment from KS2 to KS4 is open for discussion to support our students
* Governors whose leadership of the college is appropriately robust and challenging.
* An attractive working environment and spacious site which is being further improved with imminent developments
We need a Headteacher who possesses:
The ability to lead, motivate and inspire colleagues
The vision, energy, commitment and resilience to drive the college forward
A proven track record of managing change to improve academic standards
Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
The determination to ensure that no child is left behind
An infectious passion for ensuring all students receive a high quality educational experience
The highest level of personal and professional standards
Personal warmth and humour coupled with ambition, confidence and flexibility
For more information please visit our website at www.kingsinternational.co.uk and look at our candidate information pack.
A visit to the college is encouraged by the Governing body. To arrange a date and time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 26th June and interviews are expected to take place on Monday 3rd and Wednesday 5th July
Closing date: 12 Noon Friday 23rd June 2017