Due to the retirement of our highly regarded and well-respected Headteacher, the children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher, who is a committed and practising Christian and who will lead our wonderful school to an even brighter future.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic, charismatic and inspirational leader who:
• has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve their maximum potential.
• is an outstanding teacher
• loves children of all ages and can be firm, funny and friendly and listens well to everyone in our school family
• has a good sense of humour!
• supports us in maintaining our close, family, child-centred atmosphere
• continues to promote the very close relationship that exists between school and its community.
We can offer:
- wonderful children who love school
- a committed, hardworking and friendly staff team and dedicated governors
- a child-centred, stimulating and safe environment
- excellent links with agencies and other local schools
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. These can be arranged by contacting Barbara Bancroft in the school office on 0161 330 3818.